Tasty Snack Asia is an exciting start up looking for a detailed oriented,energetic, and passionate individual to join our team!
The core responsibilities as E Commerce Admin Executive includes processingof sales order in relation to purchasing, packing, shipping, billing and coordination.
Your mission will be to work side by side with our Sales and Business Development Leads to maximise their efficiency, and enable them to do theirbest work. Using your organization skills, you’ll identify gaps, and streamline processes. You will be reporting to an Operations Manager. As the team’sadmin and support, your organization and coordination skills will be the key to success in this role.
What You Will Do
• In charge of store planning and store upkeep, and ensure that store areais kept clean
• Inventory control of store items and this include receipt of items
• Ensures that goods in are entered into logistics system
• Ensure that all goods are properly handled and placed in designated shelving
• Perform stock take as scheduled and records and maintains relevant stock records
• Update and maintain proper documentation of items movement
• Prepare monthly expiry reports
• Liaise with logistic partner for collection of deliveries
• Follow up on customer service enquiries in relation to the on line orders
What You Are
• You speak proficient English and additional language skills are a plus
• At least 1 year of operations experience in e-commerce
• Minimum Diploma in logistics/ business related fields.
• Team player with strong ability to work independently and able to cope in a fast paced environment
• Detailed oriented and ability to follow specific procedures andinstructions
• Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Physically fit, able to carry load
• Self-motivated, positive attitude, able to work independently and take initiative
If interested to join the team at Tasty Snack Asia, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.