Must Try Simple Snack Recipe For Kids
Kids have 2 stomachs. One is the meal stomach, it's about the size of a pea. This is why children cannot consume a full breakfast, lunch or dinner. The other is a snack stomach, which has infinite amount of space. While kids love to snack, they might lack the nutritions needed for the growth with some of these snacks.
Making their own snacks or modifying current snacks is one way to prevent kids from getting bored. We have 5 delicious and simple snack recipes that kids will love. Are you curious what the snacks are?
Cheese popcorn is the best keto snack for kids. This popcorn recipe only requires 1 ingredient: Dried cheese. Low carb, very simple and easy to make. Not only suitable for kids, cheese popcorn is also safe for diabetics because it is grain-free and gluten-free.
INGREDIENT: Forager Mild Cheddar
HOW TO MAKE CHEESE POPCORN:
- Place Forager Mild Cheddar on a baking pan covered with baking paper. Make sure that the cheese doesn't overlap.
- Put the pan in the preheated oven for 3 minutes. Don't let it take too long.
- To store Cheese Popcorn for weeks or even months, put it in an airtight jar or container. It's time to eat some Cheese Popcorn!
Forager's Tasty Cheddar is manufactured in Australia from handpicked milk that has been processed, dried, and packaged in handy packaging. It is shaped like a tiny cube, has a crunchy texture, is free of preservatives and additives, and can be eaten all at once. Even better, this healthy snack can be stored out of the fridge for up to two years and can be substitute as healthy chips.
Brownie Granola Bar
Everyone loves brownies. Brownies are adored by kids because of their sweet flavour. Brownie granola bars are a good source of fibre, protein, healthy fats, and antioxidants. This granola bar recipe can be made easily and practically so you can make them at home by yourself.
1 1/2 cups Verlin Crunchy Granola
3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
1/4 cup Natural Salt Almond Butter
1/4 cup Maple Syrup or Honey
HOW TO MAKE BROWNIE GRANOLA BAR:
- Mix Verlin Crunchy Granola with cocoa powder.
- Combine the honey and almond butter in a small pan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the honey and almond butter mixture to the brownie dough, stirring well with a wooden spoon.
- Move to a baking pan that has been prepared with baking paper to prevent sticking. Make sure it is not too thin.
- Wrap in plastic or cover with baking paper, then freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- To keep the Brownie Granola Bar crunchy, store it in a freezer or fridge in an airtight container.
Can't find delicious vegan and halal snacks? Give Verlin's Mix Clusters a try! Granola snack with a high protein and fibre content that is additive and preservative-free. Verlin's granola snack is the best option for a healthy snack whenever you're hungry because it has the perfect blend of sweet and savoury flavours as well as a crunchy texture.
Potato Chips Omelette
If we usually make omelettes from instant noodles, try something new by using children's snacks that are already at home, such as potato chips. To be more filling, potato chips can be made omelettes with a mixture of eggs. This omelette recipe can be cooked for breakfast or lunch for school too.
4 chicken eggs
1 pack of Inviva Potato Chips
2 tablespoon of olive oil
Salt and black pepper (optional)
HOW TO MAKE POTATO CHIPS OMELETTE:
- Stir all the eggs until foamy and smooth.
- Heat the pan on a medium heat with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Add Thins Potato Chips to the egg mixture. After making sure that the egg mixture has completely covered the chips, give it a minute to rest.
- Drop the mixture into the pan. Spread well with a spatula.
- Wait for 3–4 minutes. Remove the omelette gently when the bottom is almost cooked. Cook the omelette flipped for an extra 2 minutes to ensure it is cooked, then add the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan.
- Potato Chips Omelette is ready to be served!
Inviva premium potato chips. Non-salted! Just 100% Korean potatoes! If you are a potato fan like us, you'll love this crisps, airy snack.
Kiwi Granola Pudding
Looking for healthy snack recipes for breakfast or dessert? You can make Kiwi Granola Pudding at home. This pudding recipe doesn't require a lot of ingredients and is easy to make. Don’t worry about the taste, because the kids will surely love it! This low-fat pudding is a great choice for a healthy snack for kids.
1 pack of TYU Kiwi Chewy Fruit
4 tablespoon honey
1 1/2 cups Verlin Crunchy Granola
1 1/2 cups low fat cream (or cream cheese if you want it creamier)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence - Chia seeds (optional)
HOW TO MAKE KIWI GRANOLA PUDDING:
- Mix low fat cream and vanilla essence until smooth and frothy. Add chia seed to make it more tasty.
- Take a glass, put Verlin Crunchy Granola as the first layer.
- Add TYU Kiwi Chewy Fruit for the second layer.
- Add a spoonful of the cream and chia seed mixture. Repeat the process until the glass is full.
- Last, garnish with kiwi and honey. Enjoy!
Kiwi tastes sweet and sour. Tyu is a 100% genuine fruit snack prepared with all natural sources and no added sugar or preservatives. This antioxidant-rich kiwi fruit snack is ideal for snacking on anyplace and at any time.
It can be challenging to deal with kids who have trouble eating or get bored with food quickly. In addition to switching up the snacks you already have at home with innovative snack recipes, you can also purchase a variety of different tasty and healthy snacks or even Asian snacks at Tasty Snack to widen your snack repertoire at home. There are lots of options for healthy snacks that your kids can eat, including sweet, salty and spicy. They'll never get bored with our snack box.